Trivia Night - Update
Major fundraiser for Wanda Nippers - all proceeds go towards new equipment
Come dressed in your age group cap colour
Update - 1 Feb 2018
We're looking forward to seeing you all for a great night tomorrow where proceeds will go to some new equipment for our wonderful nippers - our lifesavers of the future.
- its not too late to purchase your ticket, door sales avaialble from 6.00pm
- those who have indicated they will attend, but not yet paid, can also pay at the door
- pre-order of platters is now closed
- if you pre-ordered a platter but have not paid, please pay on the night
- a very limited number of platters will be available for purchase on the night
- the bar will be open, no other food service will be available
- no BYO food or drink
- bring gold coins for heads and tails, guessing competitions and bowling
- loads of prizes to raffle and auction items on offer - a generous mood is complusory!
Mark it in your diaries:
- Fri 2nd Feb 2018
- Wanda SLSC Founders Room (upstairs clubhouse)
- Doors will open at 6pm, trivia will commence 7.30pm
- The bar will be open and food available for purchase - more details to come
- Event will finish approx 10.30pm
On the night:
- Come dressed in your age group cap colour
- Trivia hosted by Justin 'Bags' Baratta
- Games and raffles, loads of fun and prizes up for grabs
Get your tickets:
- $20 per person
- Appoint an age group coordinator and coordinate a table of minimum 8 people from your age group (ie 8 parents from boys and 8 parents from girls)
- Coordinator to collect money and make payment for the table to Gary McNamara on Sun 28 Jan
- Late payment can also be made on the night
Age group prize donation:
- Each age group is to coordinate a prize donation - ie one prize from u8 girls, one from u8 boys etc
- Approx value $50 - consider vouchers, bottles of alcohol, hampers etc
- Prizes are to be bought to nippers on Sun 28 Jan and given to Gary at the clubhouse
Major prize donations:
- If your company or a company you know is able to donate a major prize for the night, please let Gary know, all donations gratefully accepted!
- Prize donations are welcome from individuals too, especially those who aren't able to make it on the night
- If you are able to lend a hand on the day, please let Gary know. Assistance is required for ticket collection, assisting with the raffles etc.
This will be a great night out for nipper parents, we hope to see you there!