Wanda Nippers values high levels of attendance at Nippers. Attendance is recognised through Attendance Awards, given out as part of End of Season Awards for u6-u14 age groups.
- 100% Award - meets attendance requirements for one season
- 200% Award - meets attendance requirements for two consecutive seasons
- 300% Award - meets attendance requirements for three consecutive seasons
- 400% Award - meets attendance requirements for four consecutive seasons
- 500% Award - meets attendance requirements for five consecutive seasons
- 600% Award - meets attendance requirements for six consecutive seasons
- 700% Award - meets attendance requirements for seven consecutive seasons
- 800% Award - meets attendance requirements for eight consecutive seasons
- 900% Award - meets attendance requirements for nine consecutive seasons
- Before the season starts each year, the nipper calendar will note with “100% days”. View Calendar
- A “100% day” is a nipper day where attendance can contribute to achieving an attendance award
- The majority of nipper days are 100% days with a few exceptions.
- In the event nippers is cancelled by the Wanda Nippers committee, and only then, the day shall be deemed a “non 100% day”.
To be marked “in attendance” a nipper must:
- Be present at nippers on a 100% day
- Attempt and/or participate in at least three events on the day, at the discretion of the age manager
- Each nipper is allowed two (2) absences each season on 100% Days, to still qualify for an Attendance Award.
All special requests regarding injury, illness or absence can be sent to the Recorder email@example.com for consideration by the Wanda Nippers committee
Carnivals and representative duties u8+
Nippers will be recorded in attendance when:
- competing for Wanda SLSC at a surf life saving carnival
- participating in a SLSS Development camp
- participating in SLSS InterBranch Championships
- other events at the discretion of the Wanda JAG committee.
All requests should be lodged with firstname.lastname@example.org
- Attendance at nippers is recorded by the Age Manager/Assistant each week on the age group roll
- The Wanda Nippers Recorder collates and stores attendance records. Email email@example.com
While attendance is always recorded at nippers by Age Managers, the records of attendance for the purpose of Attendance Awards
Commences - the first week of nippers
The final day -
- u6 and u7 - three weeks prior to the u6 and u7 presentation day , to allow time for producing awards.
- u8 and over - the week prior to the SLSNSW State Age Championships.
Download the Attendance Award policy